Growth hormone or somatotropin is produced by the pituitary gland. The hormone regulates the body’s proportional development and growth. An excess of this substance causes gigantism in humans, while a deficiency leads to dwarfism. So the analysis is of great importance during the period of growth of the child. But somatotropin is not only produced in children. In adults, it also plays an important role in maintaining the function of the musculoskeletal system. You can learn about various types of hormones in the human body and their role, on this website: https://www.fitness-studion1.com
Brief description and functions
In children, growth hormone stimulates the growth of tubular bones in length. In its absence, there are delays in physical development or disproportionate growth of certain parts of the body.
The intensity of STH production is affected by the activity of sex hormones. When growth hormone is deficient in the body and the production of gonadotropic hormones is reduced, the diagnosis is pituitary infantilism. Besides sex hormones, other hormones affect somatotropin levels.
- In adults, growth hormone has a slightly different function. The growth of the bone depends on its activity but not linearly but radially. Somatotropin not only causes tissue growth, it affects the growth of cells, causing the appearance of malignant and benign formations, metabolic disorders and degenerative changes in the joints. Causes of growth hormone:
- The production of proteins that are deposited in skeletal muscles, increasing their volume, strength and endurance;
- RNA synthesis in liver cells;
- adrenal cell mitosis;
- acceleration of carbohydrate metabolism;
- glycogen synthesis and storage;
- activation of insulin receptors, causing insulin resistance;
- the utilization of lipids and the “burning” of subcutaneous fat;
- increases kidney weight and improves kidney function;
- participates in the synthesis of breast milk.
Growth hormone performs all of these functions independently, but there are even more processes in which it is indirectly involved.
Like most hormones, h TSH exhibits a circadian rhythm in its synthesis, rising in the morning and then rising and falling at 3-5 hour intervals throughout the day. The most pronounced peak of hormonal activation occurs at night, two hours after falling asleep.
Somatotropin https://123steroid.net/substance-active/hormone-de-croissance/somatropine/ is used by bodybuilders to prepare for competitions. Reviews of STH by athletes engaged in strength sports and body sculpting are good, as the administration of the synthetic analogue rapidly improves the volume, relief and strength of the muscles. At the end of the twentieth century, data were published on the slowing down of aging during the injection of somatotropin. The results were acclaimed by the press.
The growth hormone test is not administered during routine patient examinations. This is a specific test that is only recommended when pituitary dysfunction is suspected.
You can order the product from the boutique en ligne 123steroid. It is a reliable website that all athletes love. Learn more about different types of hormones and other natural systems in a human body, on this website: www.bloodchronicles.net