When Instagram first appeared, it was a picture-driven platform. However, it has come a long way and modified its operations according to the needs and demands of society. Pictures are a critical part of this platform. However, videos have thereby emerged as another strategy. You may use videos in the stories, news feed, and content for creating an optimistic impact on your followers. It has high conversion potential and helps in creating brand awareness. The Instagram platform has more than one billion users connecting with it every month. Around 70% of users spend a considerable part of their day watching posts on this platform. There are more than 500 million users who incorporate stories in their posts. Moreover, statistics reveal that around 70% of business people use Instagram to reach out to their target audience. It all hinges on your marketing technique and accessibility.
If you are trying to take the help of Instagram tools and equipment, you cannot avoid videos. The video marketing strategy is a recent innovation. However, it has gained immense popularity because of its potential and effectiveness. You must have substantial knowledge of the best practices, content, and strategies while using video marketing techniques.
Table of Contents
Categories of Instagram Videos That May Provide You with High Revenues
Pictures and videos always go well with followers. However, it would help if you had a proper strategy to reach out to the clients in minimum time. You have to decide on the kind of video you want to incorporate in the post. There are various types of categories available on this platform. However, every typology may not suit your brand. Hence, take a look at the following types of videos:
- Branding videos: As the name suggests, these videos focus on brand storytelling and brand awareness. They get designed explicitly for grabbing the attention of the audience. Moreover, it has a USP, which means an extraordinary selling proposition. It mentions the features of the services and products, which make them most valuable and unique. Hence, you can use these videos to spread the word about your products and services.
- Product videos: There are various types of product videos available on this platform. However, you cannot bring too many products in one single video. Try to focus on a minimum of one or two and emphasize their explanation.
- Tutorial videos: Tutorial videos are very similar to product videos. However, they focus on how to use the area. It not only describes the product but tells the user how to use them in regular life. Tutorial videos have gained immense popularity these days, and there are millions of them operating on the Instagram platform. These videos will help you to get more likes, as more likes mean more profit. Apart from this, you may take the help of Stormlikes.com for gaining more followers and likes. It will take your brand to another level.
- Education videos: Sometimes using outbound marketing will help you to amplify inbound marketing. By teaching people about a subject, industry, or product, you can create brand awareness. The focus of these videos is on building a relationship and thereby establishment of trustworthiness.
- Live videos: Live videos have gained popularity these days. People like it when you go live. They take immense interest in this and use the opportunity to engage in the question-answer session. Live videos will help you to connect with your follower base and thereby create personal contact.
- UGC posts: UGC content videos are those created by customers. Clients share them on this platform. When they review your posts and compile various pictures of your products, it gets termed as UGC video.
In-Feed Videos on the Instagram Platform
In-feed posts are suitable for every type of content. For the video categories discussed in the above-given points, you can use in-feed posts. While using this marketing strategy, try to be promotional and creative. Your emphasis must be on relationship building and engaging with the clients. By way of in-feed posts, you can share behind-the-scenes photographs and content to help the client grab an understanding of your brand. It will give them knowledge about your personality and relationship with other employees. It will not only create brand loyalty but will increase rapport.
While using in-feed posts, try to respond to the comments and queries of the clients. It will increase the engagement rate and create brand awareness. When you make provisions for audience-focused posts, you have to pay attention to their requirements and needs. Try to keep the video short and crisp, as long videos bore the clients. It would help if you had a practical and to-the-point approach, as it goes a long way in grabbing the viewer’s attention.
Instagram stories videos have become a recent favorite of millions of entrepreneurs. It not only provides information about your products and services but engages your follower base. However, while using Instagram stories videos, try to keep them as short as possible. Make sure that their length does not exceed fifteen seconds. Try to make provisions for mobile-oriented content and incorporate emojis, stickers, and other equipment. Including hashtags is another crucial area you have to emphasize.
While using Instagram stories, you have to pay attention to the algorithm and popular stories on the platform. It will help you to use the popular features according to your requirement. When you understand the widespread stories on this platform, you can incorporate the same approach in your marketing efforts. Stories are a robust means of engaging the client and creating a buzz about your products and services.
While using Instagram stories, try to use engagement stickers and tell actual stories. It creates an impact on the clients when you use highlights. Stickers and GIFs are in general use these days. However, you have to expend vigilance to the content before using the appropriate GIF. Apart from this, you can pay attention to Instagram video advertisement, which is a recent technique. Use product videos to grab the attention of existing customers on new products and services. Try to consider an engagement-focused post for stimulating the Instagram video. Remember that Instagram videos may work according to your expectation only when you amplify your approach.