Nowadays, one of the more popular types of dresses is floor-grazing and free-flowing types. They are already a staple in many women’s wardrobes, and it’s not surprising. Maxi dresses are stylish and versatile, and they are very comfortable.
The good thing is finding the best one will be easy, and you can become comfy and chic when you figure out the style that’s suited for you. There are many different ways and styles when it comes to wearing a maxi Chloe dress, and since there are so many options for accessories and styles, everything can become confusing. This means that you can still look fabulous and feel cool even on hot days.
1. Figuring the Style
When it comes to styles, you need to know your body shape. Learning more about whether you’re petite or a plus size will help you choose the best dress that will look great for you. Consider these types when shopping:
- An hourglass figure can be possible when choosing a strapless and column-styled maxi dress.
- The curves can be highlighted when you have the ones with the spaghetti straps that have A-lines
- Classy capped sleeves are best for big busts.
- The simple silhouettes and waistline-cinch are going to downplay larger busts. However, the open backs, diving necklines, and ruching details can give them a boost.
- Shape skimming or empire waist fabrics are going to boost your curvy figure.
2. Know the Prints and Colors that Will Look Good on you
The style, body shape, and fabric will primarily affect how you wear a particular dress, so choose the colors and prints carefully. Premium fabric and optimal colors are the best ways to wear this attire.
- For those with smaller figures, solid and nude colors with simple prints will be the best options.
- Curvier bodies may want to get larger floral and bolder prints to enhance their curves. The solid and plain colors will also do the job well. See more info about wearing solid-colored dresses on this site here.
- Know your skin tone and figure out the prints and colors that will work for you. Ask your family and friends for feedback.
3. Know the Right Length
There are floor and foot skimming varieties. The lengths vary in these types of dresses. You need to know the right length to prevent you from tripping at a party. Make sure that you’re not going to step on them accidentally.
- The ideal height are the ones that touch the top of your toes
- Maxi dresses should at least hit your ankles, so they’ll look great
- Before buying, give it a test run to see if you’re comfortable. Walk around it for a few minutes and make sure that it doesn’t make you trip.
4. Discover Alternatives in your Closet
Before making a trip to the local boutique or browsing the web for options, check your closets first to see if you have one. You might have a maxi dress that you haven’t worn for years or something that could be a great alternative. Another advantage of checking your closet is that you know which styles you already have so you can avoid buying them once again.
- Make an item list or do an inventory in your closet. Put together the look you wanted and include various pieces that you can add, including accessories. Others may want the cotton types with solid colors, while some wanted the ones with the floral prints. Round out your entire collection and see which ones you are missing.
5. The Process of Buying
Keep an eye on the other options of maxi dresses whenever you’re shopping. See more about dresses on this page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dress#Lengths. Carry a picture of the ones you already have and don’t buy something similar. Try a new and different look.
- It’s worth noting that these types of outfits are present in almost any shop. These include the exclusive boutiques and the big box stores.
- Avoid buying an expensive one and spending a lot. Get a versatile maxi that’s ideal for wearing on any occasion. The black ones can be for informal and formal occasions, which is something to consider.
- Buy and try high-quality dresses as an investment. This will ensure that they are durable and will last for a very long time. Pure silk and cotton can last longer, and they are also easy to wash and dry clean.