The pandemic combined with the prolonged lockdowns across the country has left people of all ages bored. Fortunately, with most of the states slowly opening up, you can now start planning to visit some new place to do engage in some interesting activities with your spouse and children. One of the best places to be this 2021 is Goa. It is indeed an exciting family getaway and it is on reaching there that you will get to know the real reasons. There are numerous activities that are likely to fit the moods and needs of your family members. There are some benefits of hiring hostels in goa in advance as they can provide you with car/bus reservations and other facilities apart from accommodations. Get detailed information about the fun activities you can consider if you want to enjoy your travel journey, on this website: gotoplus.me
11 Things to do with kids in Goa
- Wildernest: Children-friendly Trek: If you want your children to experience paradise, then you should consider Wildernest. What you need to explore the wilds is a rucksack, trekking shoes, bottle of water and pair of binoculars. This trek activity has trails that can provide complete excitement and adventure to everyone. Every step is likely to transport to another world, never experienced or seen before. Your children can get to walk amidst nature and guided by a knowledgeable young naturalist who will explain about everything around. The location is Chorla, Chorla Ghats and Sankhali. The special thing about this trek is birdwatching and hiking.
- Sahakari Spice Farm: You can take your children to a spice plantation and show them the different types of exotic and aromatic spices that grow here. This farm is located amidst the lush green surroundings, based at Curti. Your family can get a guided tour to explore the spice farm and learn a lot. This farm is also known to offer its guests with other entertainment options that you can choose from. They provide demonstration on how tall betel-but palms are to be climbed the correct way including the art to swing from the palms. You can even try doing this feat. This farm is located at Belgaum Highway, Ponda, Curti. The special thing here is that you get to explore the spice plantation and play with elephants. Get detailed information about the travel destinations in your area, on this website: hotelpeople
- Fort Aguada: This formidable fort is constructed by the Portuguese during the colonial era. It is located close to Mandovi River’s mouth to the southern part of Sinquerim Beach. The fort overlooks the vast open Arabian Sea and there is a lighthouse within it that attracts visitors round the year. You get to learn about the erstwhile Portuguese Empire that once dominated the region by exploring the fort’s remnants and understanding its history. Entry is free.
- Bhagwan Mahaveer: If you love nature and wildlife tours, then you should take out some time to visit Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary. Here, you can come across different species of endemic and flowering plants including numerous animals and birds. Your family can be part of the exciting wildlife tour that allows sighting of wild dogs, wild boar, porcupine, spotted deer, sambar and other commonly found wild animals. You can take along your still and video camera to catch these animals on picture. It is also a wonderful place for birdwatching. This sanctuary is located at Caranzol.
- Arpora: You can introduce your children to Go Karting sport and they are sure to love it. They can take charge of the wheel and press the accelerator to enjoy full throttle of the vehicle. This is an amazing activity that your children would like to engage in and get to live like a real race and cross those memorable laps. But do ensure your child follows all safety regulations before starting the ride.
- Dudhsagar Falls: This falls is considered to be home to diverse, exotic flora & fauna. This place boasts of being home to over 200 bird species. It includes Malabar Pied Hornbill, Paradise Fly Catcher, Indian Black Woodpecker, etc. Being a 4-tiered waterfall, it is stated to be India’s tallest waterfalls and hence, is visited by thousands throughout the year to enjoy taking pictures. Taking a dip in its cool waters can be an exciting experience. But be wary of slippery rocks. It is located at Sonaulium. It is also a wonderful place to get some relaxation or have picnic with family and friends.
- Butterfly Conservatory: This conservatory is based at Ponda, Priol, Pisgarh. It is a great place to spot different coloured and sizes of vibrant butterflies. The greenery covers an area of about 4,000 sq.m., thus making it the perfect place to stroll around or play and exciting game.
- Splashdown Waterpark: This waterpark boasts of having different types of exciting slides like Twist, Solar Splash, Loop The Loop, Boomerango, Eddy’s Eagle Run, Double Trouble and other activities. Your children can have a real blast here and want to come back for more. There is also created a large kid-friendly pool that your children can enjoy. You are sure to be stunned by the Ramp Slide. The pool is completely safe for little children. But be around to ensure greater safety. It is located at Bardez, close to Double Tree Hilton Hotel. The specialities here are its Ramp Slide and Water Rides.
- Snow Park: This amazing spot allows your children to play with snow, create snowman, enjoy rides and indulge in other exciting activities. It is located at Calangute-Baga Road, Tito’s Lane, Baga. The specialty here is snow rides, drinks and food.
- Olaulim Backyards: This is an excellent place to stay as well as to indulge in kayaking, swimming and other fun-filled activities. Your family can also order delicious meals of their choice and have a great vacation. It is located at North Goa, Olaulim.
- Parasailing: This is considered to be among the most favoured water sports activity in Goa. To enjoy this sport, you have to visit Calangute, Baga Beach.
Therefore, hiring centrally located hostels in goa will allow your family to explore the region well and ensure nothing is missed out during the trip. Learn more about the perfect family holiday’s destinations around the globe, on this website: www.gotonewdirect.com