Far too often, the main stream media will only focus on the bad aspects of a candidate. As the election creeps closer and closer, you will only hear negatives.
1) Trump’s private jet flew a seriously ill jewish boy from California to New York for medical treatment
2) The time that Donald Trump saved Ed McMahon’s house by purchasing it and allowing Ed to continue living in it
3) Trump has donated his money to several health organizations including the American Cancer Society, American Diabetes Association, Alliance for Lupus Research, Autism Speaks, Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America, and many more
4) Donald Trump called on the family at its home after their son, Ryan White, died of AIDS at age 18
5) He saved an ice skating rink in Central Park by taking over the over – budget project, and finishing the rink by Christmas time for free. He was two months ahead of schedule, and $750,000 under budget. He also operated the ice skating rink for a year, and donated all profits to charity
7) Donald Trump kept the Harlem Hoops program alive after learning the man who ran it was killed during the September 11th attacks
9) Barbara Res, at 33 years old became the first women to ever be put in charge of supervising the construction of a skyscraper, when Donald Trump hired her in 1980
10) Donald Trump’s flagpole got fined $1250 per day, but sued the city citing the 1st amendment. Eventually they cut a deal ($100,000) that benefited Iraq War Veterans, the American flag and/or the local VA hospital
11) After Jennifer Hudson’s mother, brother, and nephew were murdered, Trump sheltered her and her family at the Trump International Hotel & Tower free of charge
12) Trump offered a $10,000 reward to the Buffalo bus driver who stopped a young woman from leaping off a bridge to her death in 2013
13) Donald Trump was on ground zero after the September 11th attacks. He sent over 200 of his own people to look for survivors in the wreckage
14) Donald J. Trump and his siblings gave a $1 million gift to the hospital that treated their parents
The following two tabs change content below.
Sam Wenkert is a multi-talented writer for REGATED. He began writing about politics during the 2008 election year, and has been interested in political science ever since. Sam also reports on developing world news.
Latest posts by Sam Wenkert (see all)
- Taiwan Calls Trump… Who Cares? - December 4, 2016
- Trump Convinces Ford To Keep Plant In Kentucky - November 18, 2016
- Mike Pence Removes All Lobbyists From Transition Team - November 16, 2016